<< 豪斯医生 第8季 第12集>>
-
1. Yeah. I should have had twin rabbis call.
啊 我该找双胞胎法师劝她的。
-
2. Can I go?
能走了吗?。
-
3. We need you.
我们需要你。
-
4. So instead of a few days we now have a few hours to figure this out.
我们只有几个小时来搞定 不是好几天。
-
5. Nice work,chase.
干得漂亮 蔡斯。
-
6. Why do you need me?
你们为什么需要我?。
-
7. Saying,"nice work,chase"when you're not here is pointless.
说"干得漂亮 蔡斯"的时候 你要不在场就没意思了。
-
8. Seriously,we need you.
说真的 我们需要你。
-
9. We should x-ray for malformations of the rib that could cause arterial twisting.
可能是肋骨畸形导致动脉扭曲 要做X线摄片确定。
-
10. Malformations don't cause bloody urine.
但畸形不会导致血尿。