返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第8季 第13集>>

  • 1. because if you all thought it was just syph,you wouldn't have woken me upin the middle of the night.
    因为如果你们都觉得就是梅毒,就不会大半夜吵醒我了。
  • 2. If it was just syph,he wouldn't be getting worse.
    要只是梅毒 他应该不会恶化。
  • 3. He's already on penicillin.
    我们已经上了青霉素。
  • 4. bleeding's probably from liver damage,probably caused by ethanol in the cleansers or the penicillin.
    出血有可能是肝脏损伤,可能是清洁剂里面的乙醇或青霉素引起的。
  • 5. Two more probablys than I like to hear.
    比我想听到的多了两种可能。
  • 6. Liver tests and serologies are gonna take a full day.
    肝脏和血清测试得花一天。
  • 7. Full night,actually.
    准确说是一整晚。
  • 8. guy not might make it to brunch.
    病人可能撑不到早午饭。
  • 9. Yes,I knew about your issue with alcohol.
    是的 我知道你喝醉了会如何。
  • 10. Yes,I intentionally got you drunk to provoke an argument between you and amber.
    是的 我故意把你灌醉 好在你和安波尔间煽风点火。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 81 Previous Next