返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第8季 第14集>>

  • 1. I told you to nuke his thyroid.
    我跟你说的是去毁掉他的甲状腺。
  • 2. it's a good thing we didn't.
    真走运我们没那么做。
  • 3. kidney failure means it wasn't graves.
    肾衰竭说明那不是毒性弥漫性甲状腺肿。
  • 4. so your test screwed me and our patient's kidneys.
    那么你的测试蹂躏了我 还有病人的肾。
  • 5. practically poisoned him with iodine.
    确切的说是让他碘中毒了。
  • 6. which he could have handled easily
    可是如果他的肾是健康的。
  • 7. if his kidneys were healthy.
    那他就不会碘中毒了。
  • 8. all we did was reveal a new symptom.
    我们只是又找出了一种新的症状。
  • 9. usually, you're all for that.
    通常你就喜欢这样的。
  • 10. must be the rancid tinge of betrayal
    肯定是因为你那腐臭的背叛的气息。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 91 Previous Next