返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 怪奇物语 第1季 第4集>>

  • 1. You killed Barbara.
    你们杀了芭芭拉。
  • 2. Abundant mistakes, but, the men involved with those mistakes,the ones responsible for what happened
    很多错误 但是 犯下了那些错误的人,要为你弟弟的遭遇和。
  • 3. to your brother and Miss Holland's death,they're gone. They're gone, and for better for worse,I'm the schmuck they brought in to make things better.
    霍兰德小姐之死负责的人,他们都走了 不论如何,我是被叫来改善情况的笨蛋。
  • 4. But I can't make things better without your help.
    但没有你们帮忙 我就做不到。
  • 5. You mean without us shutting up?
    你是指封上我们的嘴吗。
  • 6. She's tough, this one. You guys been together long?
    她挺厉害啊 你们在一起很久了吗。
  • 7. We're not together.
    我们不是一对儿。
  • 8. Wanna see what really killed your friend?
    想看看究竟是什么杀了你的朋友吗。
  • 9. Teddy, I brought you an audience today. I hope you don't mind.
    泰迪 我今天带了观众来 希望你不介意。
  • 10. More the merrier, sir.
    人越多越好 先生。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 46 Previous Next