<< 怪奇物语 第2季 第5集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. So, theoretically, how do we travel there?
      
       
    
    
      理论上来说  我们如何能到那里呢。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. You guys have been thinking about
      
       
    
    
      你们在思考。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. Hugh Everett's Many-Worlds Interpretation, haven't you?
      
       
    
    
      休·埃弗里特的多世界诠释  是不是。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. Well, basically, there are parallel universes.
      
       
    
    
      简单来说  有很多多重宇宙。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. Just like our world,but just infinite variations of it.
      
       
    
    
      很像我们的世界,但是存在着很多不同。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. Which means there's a world out there
      
       
    
    
      也就是说存在这样一个世界。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. where none of this tragic stuff ever happened.
      
       
    
    
      这个世界里没有发生这些悲剧。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. Yeah, that's not what we're talking about.
      
       
    
    
      这不是我们想说的。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. We were thinking of more of an evil dimension,like the Vale of Shadows.
      
       
    
    
      我们在想有没有一个邪恶的维度,就像阴影之谷一样。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. You know the Vale of Shadows?
      
       
    
    
      你知道阴影之谷吗。