<< 怪奇物语 第3季 第6集>>
-
1. Mike or Eleven?
迈克还是十一。
-
2. The way that you frame that is such bullshit.
你这样的描述简直是胡说。
-
3. It's not bullshit, Mike. This is your whole problem.
这不是胡说 迈克 这就是你的问题所在。
-
4. And it's also precisely the reason why she dumped your ass.
这也正是她甩掉你的原因。
-
5. El dumped you?
一一把你甩了。
-
6. Yeah, because she is conspiring against me.
是的 因为她一直针对我。
-
7. She's corrupting her.
她在腐化她。
-
8. No, enlightening her.
不 是启发她。
-
9. The fact is, she's not yours.
事实是 她不属于你。
-
10. She's her own person, fully capable of making her own decisions.
她属于她自己 完全有能力自己做决定。