<< 怪奇物语 第4季 第4集>>
-
1. And coming here was our last-ditch effort to save our thesis.
来这里是挽救我们的论文的最后一搏。
-
2. And I really... I can't breathe in this thing.
这玩意真的让我喘不过气了。
-
3. Well, Rose, maybe you'd like to go outside and get some air.
罗丝 要不你出去喘口气吧。
-
4. Maybe I should, Ruth.
好主意 露丝。
-
5. Because I'm starting to think this whole thing
因为我开始觉得这整件事。
-
6. is a colossal mistake.
就是个错误。
-
7. I'm breaking out in a rash.
我要起疹子了。
-
8. My boobs hurt. And I'll tell you the truth, Anthony.
我的胸好疼 老实说吧 安东尼。
-
9. May I call you Anthony? These aren't my clothes.
我可以喊你安东尼吗 这都不是我的衣服。
-
10. I borrowed them because I wanted you to take us seriously.
衣服是我借的 就为了让你不看轻我们。