<< 怪奇物语 第4季 第8集>>
-
1. This isn't a basketball game
这可不是打篮球。
-
2. where they blow the whistle when your shoes fall off.
你掉个鞋 他们都会吹哨停止比赛。
-
3. Okay, okay, for the record,my shoes never fell off.
好吧 听好了,我可从来不会掉鞋。
-
4. Okay, for the record,it's kinda hard for your shoes to fall off
好吧 听好了,你总坐冷板凳。
-
5. when you're riding the bench.
当然不会掉鞋了。
-
6. Yet, for some reason,you show up to every game.
可不知怎么,你每场比赛都去看。
-
7. Mmm, except the one that mattered.
偏偏重要的那场没去。
-
8. Plus, Mom and Dad forced me.
而且是爸爸妈妈逼我去的。
-
9. Bull. Mom and Dad can't force you to do shit.
胡扯 爸爸妈妈什么都逼不了你。
-
10. Well, even though you're a bench-riding loser,you're still my brother.
虽然你是个坐冷板凳的废柴,你终究是我哥哥。