返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第1季 第02 - Double Date集>>

  • 1. - Sorry about that. - So, any thoughts on food?
    - 不好意思 - 想好点什么了没?。
  • 2. Yeah, you wanna share the oysters?
    嗯 想跟我来份牡蛎吗?。
  • 3. - I woullove to share the oysters. - Good.
    - 很乐意和你来份牡蛎 - 好的。
  • 4. 'Cause if you didn't...that would be mighty shellfish.
    贝壳类的意思 又与自私发音相同。
  • 5. 'Cause if you didn't...that would be mighty shellfish.
    因为要是你不喜欢的话...那就太"治湿"了。
  • 6. Wow, that's bad.
    喔 那可不好。
  • 7. That's why it's funny!
    这才是笑点!。
  • 8. We've been on this date before!
    咱俩以前约会过。
  • 9. We've been on this exact blind date before.
    我们俩以前约会过。
  • 10. In this exact same restaurant.
    就在这同一家餐厅。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 33 Previous Next