<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第1季 第02 - Double Date集>>
-
1. Correct me if I'm wrong,Meneither.
我要是说错了你纠正我 我记得上次约会结果不大好,我也记得是。
-
2. I remember thinking that you were a little snobby.
我还觉得你有点势利来着。
-
3. it, you...You dress ur cats up in weird costumes.
慢着 你给你家的猫穿奇怪的衣服来着。
-
4. ey're not weird. See, you're being snobby again.
有什么怪的 看 你又势利了。
-
5. Oh, my God. Do you realize what this means?
哦 天哪 知道这意味着什么吗?。
-
6. Since our first da, we've done a complete lap of all the sgle people in New York
从上次约会之后 我们把纽约单身男女兜了遍。
-
7. only to enup back here, with each other.
结果蓦然回首 咱俩又聚首了。
-
8. We're going to die alone, aren't we?
我们要孤老终生了 是吗?。
-
9. Well, you've got your cats.
你至少还有你的猫嘛。
-
10. This is insane.
太疯狂了。