<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第1季 第05 - Duel Citizenship集>>
-
1. Look, I-I appreciate your help, but...
我很感谢你这么帮我 但是...。
-
2. who am I kidding? I'm Canadian. I always will be.
我在糊弄谁呢? 我是加拿大人 一直都会是。
-
3. Now, that's ridiculous.
别说胡话了。
-
4. We're gonna get some coffee in you, we'll sober you up,and get you back to New York for that test.
咱们去喝点咖啡 让你清醒清醒,然后回纽约参加测试。
-
5. But, before any of that, we're gonna do it on this bed 'cause...hotel room.
不过呢 在这之前 咱们先在床上测试一下 因为...酒店房间哦。
-
6. Okay, let's get some coffee.
好啦 咱们去喝咖啡。
-
7. A little rubbery, room temperature...Kind of gross.
小有弹性 常温...有点恶心。
-
8. You're making me wonder if this pizza is worth the 22-hour drive.
你让我开始思考这比萨是否值得 我们花22小时开车过来。
-
9. Just like old times!
就像以前那样啊!。
-
10. I feel so young again except for the chest pains.
我感觉自己又回到年轻时候 除了我现在胸口痛。