<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第1季 第06 - Bagpipes集>>
-
1. It all made so much sense when you said it,but when I said it, iturned into a fight.
你说的时候真像那么回事,但轮到我说时 就成了导火索。
-
2. And ce Lily and I start fighting,the fight starts to mutate and multly.
我和Lily一旦吵起来,就会愈演愈烈 引申开去。
-
3. Sure, it started with the dishes, but then...
的确是由盘子引发的 但之后。
-
4. So you're saying that you shouldn't have to wash dishes
你是说你不该洗盘子。
-
5. because you work harder than me?
是因为你工作比我努力?。
-
6. Okay, that's not what I'm saying-- but it's true.
好吧 那不是我说的 但是这也是事实。
-
7. And th all of sudden, we're also fighting about who works harder.
之后就一下子围绕谁工作努力吵起来。
-
8. I teach kindergarden.
我是幼儿老师。
-
9. I am molding the future leaders of tomorrow.
培养未来的主人。
-
10. You eat cookies and glue stuff. And soon morfights spin off.
你只是吃吃小饼干 做做手工而已 不久吵架就上升到白热化。