<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第1季 第09 - Slapsgiving 2 Revenge of the Slap集>>
-
1. What a pleasant surprise.
多让人高兴的一个惊喜。
-
2. Dad, what happened to your apartment?
爸爸 你怎么不在你的公寓?。
-
3. Oh, well, I had a little falling out with my roommate.
噢 我和室友吵架了。
-
4. - What happened? - He wanted me to pay rent. Got kind of ugly.
- 怎么了? - 他想让我付房租 然后事情就变得有点棘手了。
-
5. Dad! You should be paying rent, not living in your parents' basement.
爸爸! 你应该付房租 而不是住在父母的地下室里。
-
6. Hey, it's not my first choice.
喂 最初我可不想来这里的。
-
7. Having the old farts right upstairs is crimpin' my style a bit.
楼上住着两个老骨头 让我的形象大打折扣。
-
8. Clearly, they're not getting the whole
很显然 他们还是不知道。
-
9. "sock on the doorknob" thing.
"门把上的袜子"的真正含义。
-
10. Oh, they caught you with a girl?
噢 他们看到你和一个女孩XXOO了?。