返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第1季 第11 - Last Cigarette Ever集>>

  • 1. to try to get the mayor on our show.
    看能不能请市长过来做节目。
  • 2. Oh, my goodness, you are adorable,but the mayor's not coming on a show nobody watches.
    我的天 你真可爱,不过要是节目没观众 市长才不会来呢。
  • 3. My colonoscopy had more viewers than this show.
    我做个结肠镜检查都比这节目观众多。
  • 4. At least that had some twists and turns.
    起码那内窥镜还比较峰回路转呢。
  • 5. You know, I don't, I don't know why you're acting like this.
    我不知道你为什么会这样。
  • 6. Maybe you're just bitter because you ne ver had a shot at a network job,but I think I still do, so I really need to focus.
    你这么刻薄可能是 因为你没机会爬上电视网工作,但我认为我还有希望 所以我要专心。
  • 7. I've been on a network.
    我在电视网做过。
  • 8. You were on a network?
    你在电视网做过?。
  • 9. It was the best Labor Day weekend of my life.
    那是我一生中最棒的劳动节假期。
  • 10. When you do the news, you're in these ergonomic chairs.
    你坐着完全符合人体工学的椅子做新闻。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 41 Previous Next