返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第1季 第19 - Zoo or False集>>

  • 1. So, you work in a yogurt shop. That must be wild.
    你在一家酸奶店工作啊 肯定很狂野吧。
  • 2. Although, I did actually work in a yogurt store in high school.
    不过话说回来 我高中时确实在酸奶店打过工。
  • 3. And it was indeed...wild.
    的确很...狂野。
  • 4. Anyhoo, 20 minutes later, the eagle landed.
    总之 20分钟之后 "雄鹰"着陆了。
  • 5. We knocked space boots.
    我们"在宇宙里翻云覆雨"。
  • 6. Houston, we have a moaner.
    休斯顿 听见呻吟声了吧。
  • 7. Other space-related double entendres.
    另外一个和宇宙有关的双关语。
  • 8. Why do you feel the need to lie all the time?
    为什么你每时每刻都要撒谎呢?。
  • 9. I'm not lying! Guys, we made sweet love.
    我没撒谎 我们的爱做得可甜蜜了。
  • 10. I got pictures.
    我还拍照了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 42 Previous Next