<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第2季 第03 - Sweet Taste of Liberty集>>
-
1. I'm just talking to guys' backs while they hit on Robin.
我整晚都在和后背交流 男人都去搭汕Robin了。
-
2. Well, yeah, bet she gets that a lot.
我就知道她很有吸引力。
-
3. Don't you bet I get that a lot?
你是说我没有吸引力吗。
-
4. Not with a ring on your finger.
你手上戴着戒指嘛。
-
5. I mean, you know, guys see the ring,it's like ka-chong, marshall parking only.
我的意思是 男生看见那枚戒指,就赠的一下明白 你是我Marshall的女人。
-
6. Oh, of course. That's it. The ring.
当然 是戒指 都是因为戒指。
-
7. I guess I'm not used to it yet.
我只是还没习惯这枚戒指罢了。
-
8. Oh, it's totally the ring.
对 都是因为戒指。
-
9. If you took that ring off your finger...
如果你把戒指摘下来。
-
10. you'd have a ton of guys crowding your junk.
一定有很多男生因为你抢破头。