<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第2季 第03 - Sweet Taste of Liberty集>>
-
1. You keep going to the same bar. You're in a rut.
你一直去同样的酒吧 你的生活一成不变。
-
2. And I am a rut-buster. I'm going to bust your rut.
而我是个成规破坏者 我要破坏你的成规。
-
3. It's not a rut, okay? It's a routine and I like it.
这不是一成不变 只是常规而已 而且我觉得不错。
-
4. Ted, what's the first syllable in 'rut-tine'?
Ted 你就算不是一成不变 你也快了。
-
5. Peace out, suckers!
回头见 衰人们。
-
6. All right, so what's this legendary plan?
好吧 你的传奇计划是什么。
-
7. First, we gotta pick someone up at the airport.
首先 我们要去机场接人。
-
8. -Okay, I'm out of here.-Estaban, doors!
-那我不玩学 -艾斯塔班 锁门。
-
9. Okay, we just do this one little thing
这样 我们今晚先搞定这件小事。
-
10. and the rest of the night is ours.
然后我们整晚都能尽情逍遥。