返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第2季 第07 - Matchmaker集>>

  • 1. Wow, Ted. Sounds like you're her perfect woman.
    哇 Ted 听起来你像是她的完美女人。
  • 2. And like the majestic seahorse, it's hermaphroditic.
    它还像宏伟的海马一样 是雌雄同体的。
  • 3. Obviously, the whole thing is shrouded in mystery.
    很明显 这整件事还是一片谜团。
  • 4. For as much as we know about the cockamouse,there is still so much we don't know.
    关于蟑螂鼠目前我们所知的只有这些,还有更多的未知需要我们探索。
  • 5. Well, we know that there is no such thing as the cockamouse.
    嗯 我们知道的是 就没有蟑螂鼠这种东西。
  • 6. What we don't know is what you guys have been smoking.
    我们不知道的是你们到底抽没抽大烟。
  • 7. So you really don't believe in the cockamouse?
    所以说你真的不相信有蟑螂鼠吗。
  • 8. Well, I believe that you saw something perfectly normal,
    呃 我觉得你们看见的只是很正常的东西。
  • 9. but you've exaggerated it in your mind,you know, like the Loch Ness monster.
    只是你们在自己的头脑中夸大了吧,就像尼斯湖水怪。
  • 10. If by 'like the Loch Ness
    如果你说的"就像尼斯湖水怪"。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 40 Previous Next