<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第2季 第09 - Belly Full of Turkey集>>
-
1. Kids, this is a Thanksgiving story.
孩子们 这是个关于感恩节的故事。
-
2. Thanksgiving in New York is a wonderful time.
纽约的感恩节正是美好的时节。
-
3. It's a time for giving of yourself,for thinking of your fellow man.
这是个奉献自己的时节,是个助人为乐的时节。
-
4. A time when the unforgiving city becomes a little kinder.
是这座不可饶怒之城 变得善良些的时节。
-
5. Well, I just ralphed.
我刚才吐了。
-
6. How much did you guys drink last night?
你们昨晚到底喝了多少啊。
-
7. Not how much, what.
问题不是喝了多少 是喝了什么。
-
8. The Thanks-tini,a fun and delicious new novelty drink I invented.
感恩提尼,由我发明的一种有趣又好喝的创新鸡尾酒。
-
9. Cranberry juice, potato vodka, and a bouillon cube.
蔓越莓汁 土豆伏特加 加一块浓汤宝。
-
10. Tastes just like a turkey dinner.
尝着就像火鸡大餐一样。