<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第2季 第16 - Cupcake集>>
-
1. I have a big interview coming up. And my suit has holes in it.
我马上有一个重要的面试 我的西服上又有洞。
-
2. I can't sew. I don't own navy boxers.
我不会缝 我又没有海军蓝颜色的内裤。
-
3. So, yeah, I'm coloring in my butt.
所以 没错 我是在给我的屁般上色。
-
4. -Just wear another one. -I don't have another one.
-穿另一套不就得了 -不存在另一套。
-
5. I'm flat broke.
我已经穷得叮当响了。
-
6. My only other suit options are track or birthday.
除了这一套就只剩下运动服和"出生服"了。
-
7. Dude, you show up to an interview in that,even the hippie lawyers from Granola Mountain Earth Pals...
哥们 你要穿这身行头就去面试,即便是那些来自麦片山地球村的嬉皮士律师。
-
8. will hacky-sack you straight out the door.
也会把你直接丢出门的。
-
9. Okay, it's the National Resource Defense Council...
好吧 那个地方叫自然资源保护委员会。
-
10. and it's my dream job.
而且那是我梦想中的工作。