返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第7季 第02集>>

  • 1. Which means you had seven years of beach fun...
    那也就是 你在海边享受了7年好时光。
  • 2. ...and you can't put a price on that, sweetie.
    那可是无价的。
  • 3. We really do feel bad about this though.
    我们觉得很抱歉。
  • 4. We started saving again when you dated Richard.
    你和理查交往时 我们又开始存钱。
  • 5. But then that went to hell, so we redid the kitchen.
    结果你们闹翻了 我们重新装修了厨房。
  • 6. What about when I started dating Chandler?
    那我开始和钱德约会呢。
  • 7. Well it was Chandler! We didn't think he'd ever propose.
    我们以为钱德不会求婚。
  • 8. Clearly I did not start drinking enough at the start of the meal. Heh.
    很显然 开始吃饭时 我的酒喝得不够。
  • 9. I can't believe there is no money for my wedding.
    我不相信 我结婚竟然没有钱了。
  • 10. We might still have some if your father didn't think it was a good idea...
    也许还有 如果你爸没有。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 30 Previous Next