<< 老友记 第7季 第02集>>
-
1. What? They wanted a scary story.
什么 他们要听吓人的故事。
-
2. Anyway, we're really excited about our wedding plans.
提起婚礼计划 我们好兴奋啊。
-
3. and well I guess pretty soon we'll be making a big withdrawal from the Monica wedding fund.
很快我们就要能从婚礼基金中提取一大笔钱了。
-
4. What? You tell her, Jack. I can't do it.
什么 杰克 你告诉她 我做不到。
-
5. What happened? You still have the Monica wedding fund, don't you?
怎么了 我的婚礼基金还在 对吧。
-
6. We have it. Only now we call it "the beach house."
还在 只是现在叫做 "海滩别墅"。
-
7. I can't believe you spent my wedding fund on the beach house.
我不敢相信 你把我的婚礼基金花在了海滩别墅上。
-
8. We're sorry honey, but we just assumed...
对不起 我们以为。
-
9. ...if you got married after you turned 30 you'd pay for it yourself.
等你30岁后 你会自己付钱。
-
10. You bought the beach house when I was 23.
你们买海滩别墅时我才23岁。