<< 老友记 第7季 第02集>>
-
1. I mean, you don't need to have this...
你不需要有这种。
-
2. ...rustic Italian feast, you know?
意大利野宴。
-
3. And you don't need this custom-made empire-waisted, duchess satin gown.
你不需要这种订做的帝国式腰线 公主型丝缎礼服。
-
4. You can wear off-the-rack.
你可以买现成的礼服。
-
5. Look, it really is gonna be okay.
真的 不会有问题的。
-
6. The important thing is that we love each other and we're gonna get married.
重要的是我们彼此相爱 要结婚了。
-
7. Do you even understand what "off-the-rack" means?
你知不知道 "现成的"是什么意思。
-
8. Why don't you just pay for it yourself?
你为什么不自己付钱呢。
-
9. How? I don't have any money.
怎么付 我没钱啊。
-
10. Well, I have some. How much?
我有啊 要多少。