<< 老友记 第7季 第04集>>
-
1. These really are the days of our lives.
这真的是《我们的日子》。
-
2. What? Well, since you ask, ha, ha...
什么 喔 既然你们问起。
-
3. They want me back on Days of our Lives.
他们要我回去演《我们的日子》。
-
4. I got—I get a big Pay raise! Oh, hey!
他们给我涨了很多薪水 嘿。
-
5. I'll be playing Drake Ramoray's twin brother, Stryker.
我要饰演德瑞克医生的 双胞胎弟弟史崔克。
-
6. I get to hire my own assistant.
我可以雇用专属助理。
-
7. Well-I got a head rush from standing up too fast.
我起来太快 现在头很晕。
-
8. And you were at this job for four years?
这份工作你做了四年。
-
9. That's right. well this is all very impressive, Hilda.
没错 好 你的资历非常棒 西尔达。
-
10. Um, I just have one last question for you, uh...
我还要问你最后一个问题。