<< 老友记 第7季 第05集>>
-
1. Well y'know I-I mean I missed the semi-finals, so I think I would just be lost.
我没有看准决赛 我想我看不懂。
-
2. Heh, I know that it's lame, but I got these tickets from my boss--
我知道那样真的很无聊 但这些票是我的老板。
-
3. Oh, no, no, no, my God!
喔 不 我的天啊。
-
4. Okay, don't freak out. I'll go. No, it's--
好了 别大惊小怪的 我去就是了 不。
-
5. My ex-wife Whitney is out there.
是我的前妻惠特妮。
-
6. I cannot deal with her now. That woman is crazy.
我现在没办法面对她 那个女人疯了。
-
7. Okay, I know. Hold on.
好吧 我知道 等一下。
-
8. Hey, Ross. Yeah.
嘿 罗斯 什么事。
-
9. Yeah. Urn, that's Whitney, Kyle's ex-wife out there.
凯尔的前妻 惠特妮就在外面。
-
10. Do you think that you can y'know divert her so that we can slip out?
你可以把她诱开 让我们脱身吗。