<< 老友记 第7季 第05集>>
-
1. Oh, here's a great one.
这一张很不错。
-
2. Yeah, I'm not in that. No, I know, but look at me, all tan.
对 那张没有我 没错 但我全身晒得黑亮。
-
3. Why don't you guys go, get portraits done by a professional photographer?
你们为什么不请专业摄影师 帮你们拍照呢。
-
4. That's a great idea. I bet they have one of those wind machines, Y'know.
好点子 我敢说他们一定有大风扇。
-
5. Yeah, that's great. Next to that, Chandler won't look so stupid.
那的确很棒 真的那么做的话 钱德应该看起来不会这么蠢。
-
6. Chandler, what do you say? All right, but I should warn you.
钱德 你觉得呢 没问题 但我得警告你。
-
7. I'm not going. I'm going.
我不去 "我"会去。
-
8. Friends S07E05 The One With The Engagement Picture
老友记 第七季 第05集 订婚照。
-
9. Dude, that reverse lay-up. Ugh!
兄弟 那一记反手投篮帅呆了。
-
10. And how about those three-pointers? Amazing.
那些三分球呢 太棒了。