返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第7季 第05集>>

  • 1. And those guys were this close to letting us play this time too.
    这次也是就差这么一点 那些家伙就答应让我们上场了。
  • 2. Hey, look. Phoebe's talking to Cute Coffeehouse Guy.
    你们看 菲比在跟咖啡厅帅哥说话。
  • 3. Oh, you guys call him "Cute Coffeehouse Guy"? We call him "Hums While He Pees."
    你叫他 "咖啡厅帅哥"吗 我们叫他"边尿边哼歌先生"。
  • 4. Yes, and we call Ross "Lingers in the Bathroom."
    对 我们叫罗斯 "厕所里逗留男"。
  • 5. Hey, you guys, "Hums While He Pees" just asked me out.
    大伙们 "边尿边哼歌先生" 刚刚约我出去。
  • 6. I thought that guy was married. He is, but he's getting divorced.
    我以为他结婚了 没错 但他正在办离婚。
  • 7. Ross, maybe you know him.
    罗斯 或许你认识他。
  • 8. It's not a club.
    这又不是俱乐部。
  • 9. Phoebe, If this guy's going through a divorce, is it such a good idea to start going out with him?
    菲比 如果他正在办离婚 你觉得跟他约会适当吗。
  • 10. Hey, divorced men are not bad men.
    离婚男人又不是坏男人。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 34 Previous Next