返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第7季 第05集>>

  • 1. They have that on the napkins at the club.
    他们把那句话印在俱乐部的纸巾上了。
  • 2. Oh, I gotta get back to work. You don't have to be back for a half-hour.
    我得回去上班了 你还可以休息半小时。
  • 3. Yeah but, My assistant, Tag, does sit-ups in the office during lunch. Heh.
    但是我的助理泰格午餐时间里 会在办公室做仰卧起坐。
  • 4. Ugh, I could just spread him on a cracker.
    我真的快被他迷死了。
  • 5. Rach, if you have a crush on this guy, why would you hire him?
    你在暗恋他 为什么还要雇用他。
  • 6. I mean you know you can't date him, right? Oh, no, I know that.
    你知道你不能跟他约会 对吧 对啊 我知道。
  • 7. Although we made a joke that we spend so much time together...
    我们开玩笑说 因为我们常常在一起。
  • 8. ...he should call me his "work-wife."
    他应该叫我 "工作上的太太"。
  • 9. Soon he'll be able to call you "that lady he knew that got fired."
    很快地 他就可以叫你 "那个被开除的女人"。
  • 10. I'm not gonna get fired, because I'm not gonna act on it.
    我不会被开除 因为我不会采取行动。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 34 Previous Next