<< 老友记 第7季 第06集>>
-
1. Okay, the reason why I asked you guys out to brunch today...
我约你们来吃早午餐的原因。
-
2. ...is because I have been doing some thinking about who should be my maid of honor.
是因为我一直在想伴娘的问题。
-
3. Oh, my God. This is it. Oh.
我的天啊 这一刻终于等到了。
-
4. I really hope it's you!
我希望是你。
-
5. I hope it's you. Me too.
我希望是你 我也是。
-
6. First of all, I love you both so much.
首先 我非常爱你们。
-
7. and you're both so important to me. Okay, Blah, blah, blah. Who is it?
你们对我来说都很重要 废话少说 到底是谁。
-
8. Well umm, I was thinking that maybe we could come up with a system...
我想 我们可以想出一个办法。
-
9. ...where we trade off being maid of honor for each other.
轮流当彼此的伴娘。
-
10. Like hypothetically, if Phoebe were mine-Yes! Oh.
假设菲比是我的伴娘 太棒了。