<< 老友记 第7季 第06集>>
-
1. Hey, what's going on?
嘿 发生了什么事。
-
2. Phoebe is gonna be Monica's maid of honor.
菲比会是摩妮卡的伴娘。
-
3. Hey. Well I hope it goes better than the last time you did it for that girl downstairs, remember?
希望这次会比上次 你帮楼下那个女孩当伴娘顺利 记得吗。
-
4. You have been maid of honor before?
你以前当过伴娘。
-
5. You see? This is exactly why you shouldn't lie.
你看吧 那就是人不能说谎的原因。
-
6. All right that's it. I am maid of honor.
够了 我是伴娘。
-
7. No, I am. How come you are?
不 我才是 为什么是你。
-
8. Because I cared enough to lie.
因为我在乎到不惜说谎。
-
9. Hey-hey-hey-hey, I could help you decide who should do it.
我可以帮你们决定 该由谁来当伴娘。
-
10. We could have like uh, like an audition
我们应该办个甄试会。