<< 老友记 第7季 第09集>>
-
1. And there's no such thing as keeping secrets when it comes to having affairs.
只要是地下情 绝对是纸包不住火的。
-
2. Did you hear that, Chandler?
你听到了吗 钱德。
-
3. No such thing.
纸是包不住火的。
-
4. What happened? I'm just eating candy.
发生了什么事 我只是在吃糖果。
-
5. Maybe it's not as bad as I think. Y'know, maybe they didn't take it the way I meant it.
或许没有那么糟糕 他们可能看不懂我的意思。
-
6. Absolutely, you know? Because "tushy" can mean both ass...
当然 你知道吗 因为"小屁屁"可以指屁股。
-
7. ...and good worker.
或者是好员工。
-
8. Ugh, I just gotta get the thing back.
我得把评估表拿回来。
-
9. Rach? That sketch you mentioned?
瑞秋 还记得你提到的素描吗。
-
10. Might it have looked a little something like this?
它跟这素描很像吗。