<< 老友记 第7季 第09集>>
-
1. Oh, my God, Joey.
我的天啊 乔伊。
-
2. What is the matter with you? God.
你是怎么了 天啊。
-
3. Boy I tell ya, this little talent came in handy before I could afford porn.
在我买不起色情杂志前 这点天份还蛮有用的。
-
4. Hi, I'm sorry. I know it's after hours, but I really need candy.
嗨 对不起 我知道现在是休息时间 但我真的需要糖果。
-
5. I'm sorry, I can't help you. See? Rules are rules.
对不起 我帮不了你 看到了吗 没规定就是规定。
-
6. Please, I have people coming from out of town today.
拜托 我住在外地的朋友 今天来看我。
-
7. I told them all about your candy. No kidding,Out-of-towners, huh? Heh. What did you tell them?
我跟他们提起你的糖果 开玩笑吧,他们是外地来的 你怎么跟他们说的。
-
8. I told them your candy was absolutely indescribable.
我告诉他们你的糖果 真的是好吃到无法形容。
-
9. Well, some people have been saying it's "little drops of heaven," but whatever.
有人说它是 "天上 掉下来的礼物" 但那不重要。
-
10. Please, can't you help me out? Hey, Chandler, do we know that lady?
拜托 你不能帮帮我吗 钱德 我们认识那位女士吗。