<< 老友记 第7季 第10集>>
-
1. ...or a vial of smallpox to release in the hallway?
或是把天花病毒散播在走廊上。
-
2. It's not just the drum noise. Every five minutes...
不只是鼓的声音 每5分钟。
-
3. ...Joey throws his sticks in the air...
乔伊把鼓棒丢到空中。
-
4. ...and I have to hear: "Oh, my eye! Oh, God, my eye!"
然后我就会听到 "喔 我的眼睛 天哪 我的眼睛"。
-
5. I mean, it's so annoying. Yes, thank you.
烦死人了 对 谢谢你。
-
6. You see, this is how normal people are supposed to react to drums.
你看 这是正常人对鼓的反应。
-
7. Phoebe, You got Joey drums to annoy Rachel...
菲比 你送乔伊鼓是为了烦瑞秋。
-
8. ...so she wouldn't want to live there anymore?
好让她不想继续住在那里吧。
-
9. Maybe on some level.
可能有一点。
-
10. Joey, y'know that you could just not throw the sticks up in the air.
乔伊 你知道你不用丢鼓棒的。