<< 老友记 第7季 第13集>>
-
1. Look, don't you see that this--?
你看不出来吗。
-
2. This all came together so that I could stop you from doing this.
这些都是命中注定的 所以才有我来阻止你自杀。
-
3. Couldn't it just be a coincidence? No, it's fate.
难道不是巧合吗 不 这是命中注定。
-
4. It doesn't really seem like enough to be fate.
看起来不像是命中注定。
-
5. Oh, well. Um, okay, here's a weird thing.
喔 好吧 好吧 有件事很奇怪。
-
6. My mother was also a supply manager.
我妈妈也是总务部经理。
-
7. I'm actually the office manager.
事实上 我是办公室经理。
-
8. Oh, my God. So was she!
我的天啊 她也是。
-
9. And get this, okay.
还有这个 好吧。
-
10. Your name is Earl, right? Her name was Pearl.
你是厄尔 对吧 她叫做普厄儿。