返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第7季 第14集>>

  • 1. I mean, y'know let's face it, no one handles this well.
    正视事实吧 没有人能真的 好好处理这件事。
  • 2. Heh. Least of all you.
    至少你不行。
  • 3. Would you put that back on. Monica's gonna be here any minute.
    放回去吧 摩妮卡随时会到家的。
  • 4. But it hurts my Joey's apple.
    可是我的 "乔伊结"会痛。
  • 5. Okay, for the last time, it's not named after each individual man.
    最后一次告诉你那叫喉结 不是以每一个人的名字命名的。
  • 6. You've done a wonderful job with this party, Chandler.
    钱德 你宴会办得真好。
  • 7. Everything looks so lovely. Oh, well, not as lovely as you.
    每样东西看起来都很美丽 没有像你这么美丽的。
  • 8. I mean, I can't believe you would have a 30-year-old daughter.
    不能相信你有位30岁的女儿。
  • 9. And you, I can't believe you would have a tux that's 30 years old.
    不能相信你有件30岁的燕尾服。
  • 10. It's older than that. Ross was actually conceived right near this tuxedo.
    还不止30年 怀上罗斯那次 这件燕尼服就有了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 32 Previous Next