返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第7季 第15集>>

  • 1. Now when I watch you do a scene, I'm thinking, "Boy, she is a great actress."
    当我看到你演戏时 我想 "天啊 她是个很棒的演员"。
  • 2. But-But I'm also thinking, "She is hot."
    但我也会想 "她好辣"。
  • 3. You think I'm hot?
    你觉得我很辣。
  • 4. You own the room.
    你拥有这个房间。
  • 5. We-We should probably get the...
    或许我们应该。
  • 6. Oh, yeah. Yeah, we should get--
    对 我们应该。
  • 7. So when Jessica kisses a man...
    当洁西卡吻男人时。
  • 8. ...she usually puts, um...
    她通常会把。
  • 9. ...both her hands on the man's face.
    双手放在那个男人脸上。
  • 10. Yeah, I notice that. Is that because she's so passionate?
    我注意到了 那是因为她充满了热情吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 34 Previous Next