<< 老友记 第7季 第15集>>
-
1. They sent me today's script. They never send me the script.
他们给我寄了今天的剧本 他们从来没有寄剧本给我过。
-
2. They don't? Well, no, I'm just in a coma.
是吗 我一直都昏迷不醒。
-
3. This must mean I have lines.
这代表我有台词了。
-
4. How does it happen?
我是怎么死的。
-
5. You get thrown from a horse into an electric fence.
你摔下马 然后撞到电篱笆。
-
6. A what? Jessica hates horses.
什么 洁西卡讨厌马。
-
7. I'm guessing after this she's not gonna be crazy about electricity, either.
经过这件事 她也不会喜欢电了。
-
8. Loosening the saddle on Mother's horse was brilliant, Fredrick.
在妈妈的马鞍上动手脚 是个超级好点子 佛莱德克。
-
9. And the electric fence, inspired.
电篱笆那个点子太妙了。
-
10. Thank you, sweetheart.
谢谢你 亲爱的。