<< 老友记 第7季 第19集>>
-
1. We ruined everything. Ugh.
我们全搞砸了。
-
2. Well no, wait a minute, that's not true. No, what did, that was really sweet.
不 等一下 没有搞砸 你们做的非常好。
-
3. And it kind of works out for the best, heh. What do you mean?
其实这样子最好 什么意思。
-
4. Well now, I get to spend my shower with the only people I really love.
我现在要和我真正喜欢的人一起共渡我的告别单身女子派对。
-
5. I mean, I get all those presents without talking to people I don't even like!
我是说 我收了所有的礼物 而不必和我不喜欢的人说话。
-
6. Surprise. Surprise, Monica.
惊喜 惊喜 摩妮卡。
-
7. And what's cool is, the character is from Naples, right?
最酷的是 这个角色是从尼泊尔来的。
-
8. Yeah. My whole family's from Naples.
我全家都是从尼泊尔来的。
-
9. Oh that's great. Okay. well I've heard everything I need to hear...
太好了 我听得差不多了。
-
10. We just need to, uh...
我们只需要。