<< 老友记 第7季 第20集>>
-
1. That is not a problem.
没有问题。
-
2. Maybe you'll order a little sangria. Oh, get out of here!
也许你可以叫杯桑格利亚调酒 去你的。
-
3. So now, these are all the tuxedos that we make and if there's anything that you like, we can make you a deal.
我们所有的晚礼服都在这儿 随便你喜欢哪一件 都可以便宜给你。
-
4. Anything at all. But these are the three that Monica pre-approved.
任选一件 但这三件是摩妮卡先核准的。
-
5. Uh, well, thanks a lot for hooking me up Rach.
谢谢你帮我挑晚礼服 瑞秋。
-
6. And I want you to know that I want you to attend our wedding as my guest.
我希望你作为我的客人出席婚礼。
-
7. I'm Monica's maid of honor.
我是摩妮卡的伴娘。
-
8. Okay, don't try to blue-pin me.
好吧 别想把我钉在你的蓝色大头针上。
-
9. Well, what's the deal with these? These-these look nice. Oh they are nice.
那这些呢 怎么样 看起来不错 是不错啊。
-
10. We-we custom-make tuxedos for celebrities and then when they're done with them they just send 'em back.
这些都是帮名人量身打造的 他们穿过后就送回来这儿。