<< 老友记 第7季 第22集>>
-
1. And! Y'know what Jake says? That women's underwear is actually more comfortable.
杰克说 其实女人的内裤更舒服。
-
2. And he loves the way the silk feels against his skin.
他喜欢丝质内裤 贴在皮肤上的感觉。
-
3. Yeah well next thing you know, he'll be telling you that your high heels are good for his posture.
接下来他会说 穿上你的高跟鞋 他更婀娜多姿。
-
4. There's nothing wrong with Jake. He is all man.
杰克没有什么不正常的 他很有男人味。
-
5. I'm thinking even more than you.
我认为他比你更有男人味。
-
6. Oh yeah, he looked like a real lumberjack in those pink laoies.
没错 他就好像穿着粉色蕾丝装的伐木工人。
-
7. I'm just saying that only a man completely secure with his masculinity...
我是说 只有对自己的男子汉气概有信心的人。
-
8. ...could walk around in women's underwear. I don't think you could ever do that.
才敢穿着女人的内裤到处走 我敢说你办不到。
-
9. Hey! I am secure with my masculinity. Okay, whatever.
我很相信我的男子气概 好吧 随你说吧。
-
10. You've seen my huge stack of porn right?
你都看过我收藏的色情杂志吧。