返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第3季 第02 - The Best Burger in New York集>>

  • 1. Kids, when I first moved to New York,it was dingy, disgusting, dirty, ugly, flea-ridden, stinky,and altogether terrifying.
    孩子们 在我刚搬来纽约那会儿,这儿很邋遢 令人作呕 脏乱差不说 还跳蚤猖獗 恶臭难闻,总之就是恐怖极了。
  • 2. But then, sadly, the whole city started to go uphill.
    可之后 遗憾的是 整个城市开始欣欣向荣。
  • 3. The streets got a little cleaner,the rents got a little higher, and one by one,the crappy old places we loved began to disappear.
    街道干净了,房租也涨了 紧接着我们喜欢的那些老地方,也一个接一个消失了。
  • 4. The Elbow Room, an old punk-rock club, became a drugstore.
    埃尔伯小间 就是那个老式朋克夜店 变成了药店。
  • 5. McHale's, a working-class watering hole,became a fast-food place.
    麦克海尔 本来是家工薪阶层酒吧,现在成了一家快餐店。
  • 6. And Fez, this awesome lounge at 85th and Broadway,became a bank.
    菲兹 一家坐落于85街和百老汇大道交口处超棒的酒吧,则变成了银行。
  • 7. And not just any bank.
    并且不是家普通的银行。
  • 8. Goliath National Bank, the world leader in credit and banking.
    是巨人国家银行 世界信贷业与银行业的领军人物。
  • 9. God, I love Goliath National Bank!
    天呐 我爱死巨人国家银行了。
  • 10. Okay, first of all, you look like the last pick in the draft.
    好了 首先 你看起来像个选秀大会上没人要的家伙。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 35 Previous Next