返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第3季 第04 - Intervention集>>

  • 1. No, no, Ted, stop unpacking. You're just freaking out.
    别 住手Ted 别拆箱了 你只是害怕了。
  • 2. I'm not ready for all the responsibility.
    我还没准备好承担这些责任。
  • 3. And I'm certainly not ready to be a stepdad to a 7-year-old.
    我更没准备好当一个七岁女孩的继父。
  • 4. I mean, if I get married and
    我的意思是 如果我结婚。
  • 5. move to the suburbs, in the blink of an eye,I've become an old man!
    搬到郊区 一眨眼间,我就成老头子了。
  • 6. Why, hello, young lady.
    你好啊 小妹妹。
  • 7. You want a butterscotch candy?
    来块奶油糖吗。
  • 8. What do you mean, "Nothing in common?" We're both seniors.
    你说没有共同语言是什么意思 我们都是成年人啊。
  • 9. -You're cute. How old are you? -83.
    -你好可爱 多大了 -83岁。
  • 10. -How old are you? -Thirty-one.
    -你多大了 -31。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 35 Previous Next