返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第3季 第05 - Shelter Island集>>

  • 1. gravity furnace instead of forced-air heating.
    采用的是重力式热风炉 而不是压力式热风供暖。
  • 2. That's the one thing I cared about.
    这可是我最在意的事啦。
  • 3. Why are we even getting married?
    我们还结个什么婚啊。
  • 4. Blobbity-blah. Wickity-wah. Eeky, eeky, eeky, eeky whee!
    吧啦吧啦吧吧啦 呜啊呜啊呜呜呜 咿呀 咿呀 咿呀哇啊。
  • 5. After a while, it's all noise.
    过了一阵子 就只是在发出噪音了。
  • 6. Poor Stella's had to jam months of crazy into just three days.
    可怜的Stella 几个月的疯狂全都要压到这三天发泄完。
  • 7. So what do I do?
    那我要怎么办。
  • 8. You wait for the next crisis, you solve it, you're a hero.
    等到下一个危机出现的时候 你把它解决了 你就变成英雄了。
  • 9. Then you bring up the Robin thing, but this time she'll say yes.
    到那个时候你再跟她提Robin的事 这样她就会同意了。
  • 10. Yeah, but what if there's no next crisis?
    话是这么说 但要是没有下一个危机怎么办。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 36 Previous Next