<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第3季 第05 - Shelter Island集>>
-
1. -It's my dream wedding. -I'm gonna finish this.
-就跟我梦中的婚礼一样 -我得先喝了这个。
-
2. -The lamb here is supposed to be great. -Oh, I'm a vegan.
-听说这的羊肉挺不错 -噢 我是素食主义者。
-
3. I wish I could tune out that moral voice inside me
我也希望自己能忽视内心的道德呼唤。
-
4. that says eating animals is murder,but I guess I'm just not as strong as you are.
它告诉我以动物为食与谋杀无异,我想大概我的内心不像你的那么强壮吧。
-
5. That's 'cause you need protein.
那是因为你缺乏蛋白质。
-
6. I'll have the lamb.
我来一份羊肉。
-
7. Okay, new goal, I want our wedding to kick her wedding's ass.
好吧 新目标 我要让我们的婚礼完爆她的婚礼。
-
8. I want our wedding to take her wedding's head
我要让我们的婚礼按着她婚礼的脑袋。
-
9. and shove it in the toilet and flush it, like, 20 times.
狠狠地按进马桶里反复的冲 冲它20多次。
-
10. Ted, in high school, you were her wedding, weren't you?
Ted 高中那会儿 你就跟她的婚礼一样 是吧。