返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第3季 第08 - Woooo!集>>

  • 1. He doesn't even own a unitard.
    他连一套紧身衣都没有。
  • 2. -Who wants a brew? -I don't understand.
    -谁想来瓶啤酒 -我不明白。
  • 3. Where is the conference call?
    你说的那个电话会议在哪。
  • 4. No, no. This is the conference call. Get it?
    没有电话会议 这就是电话会议 懂了吗。
  • 5. In America, when we work late, we lie about a conference call,and we come up here and we drink a few beers. It's awesome.
    在美国 当人们工作到很晚的时候 就会编一个所谓的电话会议,然后就能以此为借口 到楼顶来喝点小酒了 帅呆了。
  • 6. This is a waste of time. Push-ups!
    这真是浪费时间 俯卧撑做起。
  • 7. Misty, you are such a slut. Let's do another shot.
    米丝蒂你可真淫荡 我们再喝一轮吧。
  • 8. You're the slut, you skank. Shots are on you.
    你才淫荡呢 你个浪货 这轮该你买单了。
  • 9. No, bitch, shots are on you. You're such a whore.
    错了贱货 该你买才对 你可真是个婊子。
  • 10. You're all a bunch of prostitutes. You probably have STDs.
    你们全都是一群卖淫女 搞不好你们个个有性病呢。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 35 Previous Next