<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第3季 第10 - The Fight集>>
-
1. -Lawyered. -What? They agreed to drop it?
-搞定 -啥 他们同意撤诉了。
-
2. Yeah, I just explained that you two are wusses.
对啊 我就给他们说了下为什么你们俩是胆小鬼。
-
3. We had a good laugh about that. A good long laugh, actually.
然后大家都笑疯了 笑声久久不能平息 真的。
-
4. I explained how you get a mani-pedi once a month.
我说了你每个月都要做手足美甲护理的事。
-
5. Weekly, Wolverine. Some of us care.
是每周好吗 金刚狼 有些人就是注重仪态。
-
6. And how you played the hammer dulcimer
也说了你在卫斯理大学的。
-
7. in the Pre-Reformation Dance Society at Wesleyan.
前新舞社演奏扬琴的事情。
-
8. Did you at least tell them
那你至少有告诉他们。
-
9. we were one of the premier
我们是小常春藤联盟。
-
10. medieval chamber groups in the Little Ivies?
中世纪室内研究小组的部长之一吗。