<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第3季 第12 - Benefits集>>
-
1. Kids, in the winter of 2009,Aunt Robin and I had just become roommates.
孩子们 2009年冬,我和你们Robin阿姨刚成为室友。
-
2. And to be honest, it wasn't going very smoothly.
说实话 日子过得不太顺利。
-
3. Ooh, that looks good. I'm gonna get some.
看起来很好吃啊 我也来点。
-
4. -Mmm. There's no more milk. -No, I just saw some in the fridge.
-没有牛奶了 -不会吧 刚才看冰箱还有几盒。
-
5. -Empty. -So throw it out.
-空的 -那就扔了啊。
-
6. -The trash can's full. -So take the trash out.
-垃圾箱满了 -那就把垃圾倒了啊。
-
7. I'm eating cereal.
我在吃麦片呢。
-
8. You know, when I asked you to be my roommate, I figured,"She's a girl, she'll be neat. "
你知道吗 我让你做室友的时候 还想着,怎么说她也是个女生 肯定很整洁啦。
-
9. But no, you're Ogre from Revenge of the Nerds.
结果完全不是 你就像是《菜鸟大反攻》里的Ogre一样。
-
10. You know what, Ted? Instead of coming up with
你知道吗Ted 相比于引用。