<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第3季 第13 - Three Days of Snow集>>
-
1. -We'll keep an eye on everything. -You two? No way.
-我们会帮你照看好的 -你们俩吗 没门。
-
2. You wouldn't know the first thing about running a bar.
你们连开酒吧最基本的东西都不知道。
-
3. -Serve the hotties first? -Here's the keys.
-辣妹优先吗 -钥匙给你了。
-
4. Here's the keys.
钥匙给你了。
-
5. As soon as your girls show up,you turn off the lights and you lock up.
等你们的辣妹一来,就马上帮我关灯落锁。
-
6. And I don't want to come back here and find this place trashed.
我可不想回来看到这儿一片狼藉。
-
7. -Wow, seriously? -I can trust you guys.
-哇 真的吗 -我相信你们。
-
8. To understand what it meant to us to get the keys to MacLaren's,I have to take you back a few years,to the night that I uttered five little words
为了让你们更好理解 我们得到麦克拉伦的钥匙意味着什么,我得给你们倒回几年,回到那一晚 我说出了每个男人。
-
9. that every man, at some point in his life, will say.
一生中都会说出的那句话。
-
10. -We should buy a bar. -Of course, we should buy a bar!
-我们应该开家酒吧 -就是 我们应该开家酒吧。