<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第3季 第22 - Right Place Right Time集>>
-
1. It's a scary thought. But it's also kind of wonderful.
这是个挺瘆人的想法 却也很美妙。
-
2. All these little parts of the machine constantly working,making sure that you end up
这些事件就像命运机器的零部件一般各司其职,确保你。
-
3. exactly where you're supposed to be,exactly when you're supposed to be there.
在最恰当的时间,出现在该出现的地方。
-
4. The right place... at the right time.
正确的地方 正确的时间。
-
5. S04E22 Right Place, Right Time
老爸老妈浪漫史 第四季 第二十二集。
-
6. Kids, it's a miracle that I ended up
孩子们 我在那街角上。
-
7. on that street corner.
见证了奇迹。
-
8. Especially when you consider
尤其是当你意识到。
-
9. how easy it would have been not to end up there.
你在那里的停留是多么的凑巧。
-
10. I mean, when I first stepped out of the apartment,I almost went right instead of left.
我是说 当我踏出公寓门的时候,我几乎就要拐向右边。