<< 老爸老妈的浪漫史 第4季 第11 - The Final Page Part One集>>
-
1. you've been obsessed with for so long...
那些你记恨多年。
-
2. that it's driven you crazy enough
把你逼得死去活来。
-
3. to throw them in a pit in your basement
让你想扔进你家地下室大坑里的人。
-
4. like in The Silence of the Lambs.
就像《沉默的羔羊》里的那样。
-
5. I'm not gonna Silence of the Lambs him.
我才不会用《沉默的羔羊》里那套对付他呢。
-
6. At most,I'd Revenge of the Nerds him.
最多,我只会用《菜鸟大反攻》的桥段对付他。
-
7. Though I don't see a scenario
不过我估计看不到。
-
8. where he agrees to play me in a pentathlon.
他同意在五项全能比赛中假扮我的情节。
-
9. Yeah, I'm with Ted-- there is no one I hate enough
嗯 我跟Ted观点一致 我觉得没有人。
-
10. to throw into a pit.
能让我恨到想把他埋坑里。